Monday, May 5, 2008

A Little Encouragement

I know that by the title of this blog, you are probably expecting to read some profound paragraph to give you encouragement. That was the plan. To get your attention only to make you realize that this is really about me. You see, I know that there are people out there reading my blog and not leaving comments. I know. I know. I said I was only blogging to get stuff "off my chest" and to make myself think that people were listening. But now I know you are reading and a blogger needs a little encouragement every once in a while. I enjoy reading your comments and have gotten quite use to them. So, if you've been leaving comments (mostly "Pink Dreaming"), thank you. And if you haven't been leaving comments, please do so. And yes, you do have to sign-up for a google account (if you don't already have one), but it doesn't take long and doesn't cost a thing. Plus, when you are ready to start your own blog, you've already done the first step. I'm sure I speak for other bloggers when I say that half the fun is reading what other people have to say about what you wrote. That being said...I'm waiting :)

1 comment:

Cambre said...

I am sorry I have been MIA for a bit. I have lost track of time! ..and feel like I am addicted to blogging! I haven't read your most recent stuff, but will be next:)