Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sew, Sew, Sew

Summer Dresses

it's the last week of preschool and i have a ton to get done so you will have to forgive any errors. this is quite possibly going to be the quickest blog i will ever post. per a request from a friend (and fellow blogger), i am posting some pics of dresses i have made. i couldn't take a picture of them all because i have more than likely made three of every dress you see (or one very similar). i tried to get one of every sunday dress, but i'm pretty sure i missed a few. i didn't include pics of every day dresses (that would've taken all day). i hope you enjoy. let me know if you have any questions.

Winter Dresses

4 comments:

Cambre said...

Oh, you are so talented!!!! I wish I could pick each of them up and looks at all of your hard work. the dresses are beautiful!

SO glad to see a post! Blogging is hard to keep up with some weeks, isn't it?

Bethany said...

They are beautiful...you are really talented. You make me want to learn to sew. Although, boy clothes would prob. not be that fun to sew. Hope you are all doing well!

sassy seamstress said...

thanks...ya'll are sweet!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting your dresses, I so wanted to see them and they are beautiful. I especially liked the summer dresses. My favorite is the white one on the far left. I hope to complete my daughter's dress by summer's end (HA HA). Thanks for sharing!