Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Precious!



These babies need your prayer!

2 comments:

* said...

I am praying for your whole family! I know so many miracles that come out of situations like this one! God is glorious and perfect in His plans!
Jill

Jennifer said...

Ashley, I'm just now catching up on blogs and seeing this post. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry your BIL and SIL are having to go through this. How many weeks were the babies when they were born? I just went to their blog and read the latest update. Oh wow, I know how it feels to have one baby in the NICU, but two has got to be even more emotionally draining. I will start praying for these babies and for their parents. It is a roller coaster ride. Everyone told us that, but it's so true. I'm so glad they have you guys and it sounds like so many other great friends and family.