My middle child recently turned eight. While pining away on Pinterest (my new favorite love), I saw a party idea for a little girl turning seven. It was called Sew Seven. At first, there was a hint of disappointment as I feared I had either missed this party or would have to wait another two years to do it for my youngest. I almost mailed the link to a friend, but then decided I would just change the wording to "Sew Long Seven". It pretty much made my day to realize I would able to have a sewing party for her. She was equally as excited!
And so it began...
the invitations
the project
and the party favors

Now, if you'd like to check out the
original and much cooler party idea, please do so. She has more creative ideas that I abandoned for budgets sake. Regardless, it was alot of fun and I had a happy little girl at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment