I have to admit, my first thought is not one of joy. At first I think, "for crying out loud, do you have to drag your toys all over the house?"
And then I look at little closer and realize the detail and thought that must have gone into this. You and your baby were having a tea party. A chair for you and a chair for her, all the little things that you might need are there. It is at that point that I smile and I realize that you are pretending. But at the same time, this is very real to you. This is the life that you dream of having one day, just like I did. This is my dream come true. This is the life that I have always wanted. So how can I complain about a toy here and a toy there. You are just practicing for the future that you see in your mind. My prayer is that one day you girls are as fortunate as I am. That you are blessed with a wonderful husband, children who bring you joy at the most unexpected moments, and a life that is filled with the love and contentment that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
4 comments:
You call that a mess? Oh to have "normal", "tidy" children like yours :)! I love em like they are mine!
What a good reminder for me! Of course, I didn't always dream about playing Transformers and leaving all their pieces all around the house! HA HA
Have a great weekend!
Oh, and LOVE all the adorable outfits you made. I can't believe you made the ruffle one without a pattern...IMPRESSIVE!!!!
Hey, its me!
Okay, you nor my mother can win the candle because I know you two so you don't count, just fyi.
Post a Comment