Have you ever had that person in your life that is uncomplicated and has lots to offer? Well, I have a friend who is oh so talented. She has painted many objects in my house. She is quite the artist...although, you will never hear her say that. I sew for her... she arts it up for me. It is so easy to be friends with her. She gives and gives and gives and requires nothing in return. Don't get me wrong, I am required to remember both her children's schedules and mine and I am often reprimanded when SHE forgets something. But other than that, she is absolutely the greatest friend a girl could have. All of this to say, she started a blog a few months ago. I have been telling her for years that she needed to start one, but she claimed the same thing we all do..."I don't have time". Well, here she is in all her glory...meet Amy. I am so excited to introduce her to you because she is showing the remodeling process of her house. They are done...for now. I've known this couple for 11 years and I know better than to think they are really done. This is their 2nd house remodel.
They both have a vision for things that I could've never thought. I hope you enjoy her blog. Be careful...you might become addicted.
2 comments:
i LOVE amy. i found her a few months back while blog-stalking and just love her. you are lucky to have her as a friend....i am getting super excited about the remodel reveal too as we have shared back and forth some tales & stories of living in a remodel.
ps - just stalked you for a while, and does your machine have a name yet? i have thelma and louise. my sewing and serger. :)
I adore Amy and have been following her blog for a couple of months now. She is amazingly talented, but from what I hear from Amy, so are you!!!! How lucky you are to have each other. I just wanted to say that I am saying a little prayer for you as you guys go through the IEP process with your daughter. I was a teacher for 10 years and have seen the process in action. What ever diagnosis comes out, she is so blessed to have parents like you that obviously care so deeply for your child. What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment