there is "ooing" and "aahhhing"
(it helps to have stinkin' cute models :))
and inevitably the statement, "You could sell that you know". And yes, I know that I could sell it. I know that people would buy it. And besides the fact that I have very little confidence when it comes to the quality of my finished product, I just know that is not what He has in store for me at this point in my life. I would love to sew children's clothing. It really is a passion of mine. I love the look of the finished product and the joy that comes from knowing I made it. Amy even designed a logo for me so that I could have my own label.
Isn't it awesome!
(We laugh and say that she is the "Co")
Here is the bottom line...I could do it and it would consume a lot of my time. My time is not the issue...my family time is. Not only would I be taking away my free time (said with lots of laughter), but I would be taking time away from this...
(We laugh and say that she is the "Co")
Here is the bottom line...I could do it and it would consume a lot of my time. My time is not the issue...my family time is. Not only would I be taking away my free time (said with lots of laughter), but I would be taking time away from this...
This is what He has in store for me. This is God's will for my life right now and I am loving every minute of it...well, almost every minute...we all have those moments we wish calgon would take us away from. Maybe one day I will pursue my other passion, but this is my moment in time to make an impact in the life of my family for His glory.
1 comment:
Whatever ;)!
Post a Comment