This past weekend, my girlfriends and I had the opportunity to get away for a long weekend and it was fabulous. While I was away, my wonderful husband was left with all of my duties (minus laundry). He did a great job and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He went on a field trip with our middle child, on which he had a group of children from her class plus our youngest child (who apparently was not on her best behavior). He took them to Chuck E. Cheese...something even I would not tackle by choice. In addition to that, we are doing some work around the house, so he had to pick up supplies. One of the workers that was at the house, decided it was "bring your child to work and let the homeowner watch him" day...all weekend. Poor guy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but he survived and so did the girls.
As for me, I had a delightful time. We sewed...A LOT!!!! And then we sewed some more. It was so much fun.
In addition to sewing, we had a little time for this...
and this....
and I finished the weekend with this...

For a more detailed and well written post about what we accomplished, I'll turn it over to Amy. I forgot my camera, so I had to use the camera phone. I'm sure her pics are much better.
A great time was had by all and we have already started planning our next trip...once our hubbies recover from this one. Regardless of how much fun we had, it is always so good to be home.
As for me, I had a delightful time. We sewed...A LOT!!!! And then we sewed some more. It was so much fun.
In addition to sewing, we had a little time for this...
and this....
and I finished the weekend with this...
For a more detailed and well written post about what we accomplished, I'll turn it over to Amy. I forgot my camera, so I had to use the camera phone. I'm sure her pics are much better.
A great time was had by all and we have already started planning our next trip...once our hubbies recover from this one. Regardless of how much fun we had, it is always so good to be home.
1 comment:
Aren't we lucky to have such awesome men. I am glad you got away and had some project time, I know how critical that can be. I can't wait to see the bathroom redo blog.
Jilly
Post a Comment