Friday, July 23, 2010

Long, Long Ago

When we bought this house, I knew the bathroom needed a little overhaul. Poor design mixed with white floor tile (not a good combination with long, dark hair) made for little enjoyment. Everyone should enjoy their master bath.

His and her vanities,large (too large for the space) soaking tub, small shower (decided to spare you the disgusting view of the inside)...this room was also the water closet. Who does that? Who puts the shower and toilet in a room together, yet separate from the other portion of the bathroom???? Also, please note that I did not paint the shower room. Tacky? Maybe, but I was holding out hope that our bathroom would not stay this way long enough to warrant painting a room only seen by my husband and I. I made the best of it for almost 7 years. Maybe I will have a post tomorrow with the new and improved. No promises...after all, it is summer and there is warm weather to enjoy.

1 comment:

Playing Sublimely said...

And......where is the after?!?!