While at the coast this weekend, we came across the most beautiful furniture (although my mom would disagree). Upon talking with the owner of the store, she directed us to another store. This store belongs to the lady who refinished said beautiful furniture. When I walked into this store, it immediately made me think of one of my friends who adores all things girly, white, and vintage.
See what I mean?
Ironically enough, the store is named Sweet Potato Vintage and if you are ever in the Cape Carteret area, you should absolutely stop in and see what she has.
Of course, I never take my camera anywhere, so you will have to deal with the camera phone pictures. Oh what I wouldn't give to have the talent to do this myself.
Love this round table. The top tray can be removed and used as a serving tray and you would never know it had been removed by looking at the furniture. How neat!
My husband fell in love with this bench...it can be converted to a table just by pulling the back down. And that is not a painting above the bench. It is a mirror reflecting all the "pretties" in the shop. Like I said, definitely worth a stop if you're in the area. Of course, much to my dismay, I left the store empty handed. Maybe I'll have a better end result next time :).
See what I mean?Ironically enough, the store is named Sweet Potato Vintage and if you are ever in the Cape Carteret area, you should absolutely stop in and see what she has.

Of course, I never take my camera anywhere, so you will have to deal with the camera phone pictures. Oh what I wouldn't give to have the talent to do this myself.
Love this round table. The top tray can be removed and used as a serving tray and you would never know it had been removed by looking at the furniture. How neat!
My husband fell in love with this bench...it can be converted to a table just by pulling the back down. And that is not a painting above the bench. It is a mirror reflecting all the "pretties" in the shop. Like I said, definitely worth a stop if you're in the area. Of course, much to my dismay, I left the store empty handed. Maybe I'll have a better end result next time :).
No comments:
Post a Comment