Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can We Say "Last Minute Teacher Gifts"

Well, I made a mistake yesterday of going over to a friend's house. My mistake lies in the fact that I saw her making the most adorable flowers, which she had sent me the link for but I didn't want to take the initiative to try it. I felt pressured (not really pressured, but I like to place the blame on her:)) to make them too. So, last night, I stayed up way too late and made these little pins. Sorry for the poor picture, but it was late and I only had my phone nearby. A phone which had a dead battery which meant no flash, but I had to document these cute little things. Also made a precious hair bow out of these flowers for my 1st grader to wear on her first day of school. Stuck these pins on a piece of Sassy & Co. cardstock and sent them on their merry way. For a tutorial...because we all know I didn't come up with this on my own...click here. Don't be intimidated. Super easy, so give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

jday said...

Adorable!! Very nice gifts. You're a good mom!