Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Better Place

It is with much sadness that I let you know Gracie went home to be with the Lord early this morning. I know that she is in Heaven right now with a perfect body and no longer has to struggle to live, but I also know that her family has a void in their heart right now. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

4 comments:

jday said...

I'll be praying for her parents and family.

Donna said...

THat is so sad. I can't imagine what those parents are going through.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for heaven. Where would we be without the hope of it and the salvation given by Jesus? With a heavy heart, I pray that her family will endure through this.

Denise said...

I was so sad to read this tonight. Bless the parents hearts. Thanks for posting!