Monday, September 29, 2008

Gracie Update


I know I said I wouldn't blog again until Gracie's surgery, but it has been reschedule for TOMORROW at 6:30 a.m. The last couple of days have been good days for her and the doctors feel this is a window of opportunity. As Beth Moore would say, "Get on your face!" and pray more than you have ever prayed. Thanks so much for your prayers and if you have no idea who Gracie is, see the previous post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I have told you before that I read your blog all the time but don't leave comments. I don't feel that I always have a lot to say so I don't leave comments. But I love to look into your life.

I read your recent blog about Gracie. I hate to see a child struggle in this way but I realize that God is in control of all things.

I will be in prayer for this child and believe with you that she had a future and a hope that God has prepared for her.

Denise said...

Hello Sassy, I guess you have 2 Denise's who read your blog. Who would have thought!

Thanks for posting about this. I will be praying for this baby and family. I cannot imagine. I have been so blessed with healthy babies.

Please keep us posted on Gracie!