1. My mother likes to cook. (Correct...I just don't like to clean up the mess it makes.)2. My mother is 32 years old. (correct)
3. My mother's favorite food is pickles. (WRONG!!! I don't even eat them. She said the reason she put that was because we planted them in our garden. I think she was referring to the zucchini.)
4. My mother's favorite sport is working. ( I love how she thinks working is a sport and she thinks I enjoy it :))
5. My mother's favorite color is red. (not really)
6. My mother's name is... (she doesn't know my blog name is The Sassy Seamstress)
7. My mother is good at sewing. (I'm glad she thinks so!)
8. I love it when my mother holds me. (so sweet)
9. My mother likes it when I help her wash the dishes. (See #1)
And the absolute best one of all and the one that brought tears to my eyes:
10. My mother is great because...she takes me to church.
2 comments:
These are so sweet! Max did one too and said I like to cook and exercise...two things I NEVER do here lately! I wonder where they come up with some of these things? :)
Hey Sassy! Thank you for the lessons this weekend. It was a priviledge to learn from one of the best. I'm so glad I know the Sassy Seamstress!!!! :)
Post a Comment