Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girl Time

I must tell you a little about my Bible Study girls. I first met most of these girls about a year and a half ago. We did a study together and I would see them occasionally here and there after the study, but nothing really consistent. Then we started a new study a few months ago and I have really gotten to know these girls so much better. Let me just tell you that one of the things I've found out about these girls is that they are FUN!!!! You can't help but smile when you are talking to them and laugh when you are around them. They truly have been such a blessing to me. The study is over now and I will truly miss all the fun we had. I'm sure there will be another study, but until then...Girls, you were incredible. Thanks!

1 comment:

Cambre said...

oh, so sweet!!! I am just getting to my blog and reading others. It is so hard lately. Maybe blogging is a winter thing. ya know, when you are cooped up inside...

I agree, it is great being with everyone. We need to make it happen again soon!!!

and when can we start bartering???