Look closely at the picture. Do I have three daughters? Yes. Is one missing? Look closer. Yes, that is my daughter's foot on top of her sister's head (under the water). It didn't matter how many waves knocked her down, she'd just run straight back into the water.
We spent our mornings on the beach, our afternoons taking naps, and our evenings conducting our very own bowling tournaments. What wonderful memories we are making. That's what family vacations are all about. Oh, and for the record, I won a couple of the tournaments. The competitive nature in me just had to throw that out there!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. My kids have never been to the ocean, I think they would be in heaven. It's nice to come home after a vacation and get back to normal too though.
Glad you all had fun! I can't believe she wanted to get back in the ocean after the waves knocked her down. That's awesome...she is brave!
Post a Comment