Well, the
nester is having another party and I'm a day late. Only this time it's a P.O.O.P.I.E. party. Yes, that's right. I actually typed that word on my blog, but I promise it's not what you think. It stands for People Opposing Objectionable Pretend plants In the Environment. I do not have any fake green plants in my house. I do however have lots of fake items. In fact, I didn't realize how many things I had until I started snapping pics. The first is on my mantel.

I did however put a real plant below it.

The second is, get ready for this, in the SAME ROOM! I know...gasp. It is just fun. This is one of my favorite things in my house. The next one used to be in my
dining room before we got new furniture.

This also used to be in my dining room until I got the
silver set for my buffet.

Then it got moved to my formal living room. And last, but not least is the newest addition to the P.O.O.P.I.E family.

While the stones are hopefully real, the vase filler is exactly that. It really has no purpose here, but it adds another dimension to the stones. This particular container has been empty for about 2 years, so it is just happy to be filled. That's all the P.O.O.P.I.E. I have for ya! You must admit, it's a little fun to say (although I'm sure my mother is gasping right about now). Sorry, mamma! I guess I just have enough of your middle child in me. I'll blame it on him :)
4 comments:
I LOVE your stick arrangements! Have you been over to 'A soft place to land' to see Kimba's?
You can link to her's from mine.
Also, loved the bathroom makeover!
M.L.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am SO loving "Stepping Up". It's just what I need right now (which, I guess is what God provides for us always, right?!). I have really enjoyed looking at your blog...so pretty! I'll be back to visit!
Kim
Every time I get on your blog I think about how I need to get over to Hobby Lobby and find some wall art for my naked house!
Thanks for the sweet comment about my mom. I just posted my latest sewing project. Have a good day!
M.L.
Post a Comment