Monday, August 25, 2008

Every Girl Needs to Love Her Kitchen



Who can possibly enjoy cooking if you don't like your kitchen. When we moved into this house, we were sure of one thing. The counter tops had to go. They just weren't our style. It took us about a year in the house before the motivation really kicked into gear. Please excuse the mess in the pics. I can't stand to have a picture with junk all over the place, but being able to look back is worth it. I am so glad that we have these photos. I don't think I would've remembered what the house looked like originally and it really provides alot of perspective. I encourage anyone who is doing
any amount of home improvements to please take before and after photos.

















Some of you may like the look of the kitchen before we did our improve- ments. It just wasn't our style and what's the point of having a house if you can't make it your home.



I love my kitchen. And the most important thing is that I love to cook in it. Now if I could just find someone to do the dishes.









And if you think for one minute that my counter tops are always this clutter free, you are CRAZY!!!! You just caught me on a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is stunning. What a transformation!!!

southerninspiration said...

The after pics just make me breathe deeply with a sigh of contentment. Much better in my opinion, too. I can't wait to re-do mine!
Suzanne