- I drink OJ when I eat chocolate. I know. It sounds gross, but you should really try it. There's nothing like a Hershey bar with a cold glass of OJ.
- At the age of 16, I followed an old boyfriend of mine one time when he was on a date with another girl. While I was following him, I thought I was flashing my lights at him when I realized my headlights were closed (it was an old honda accord that had the "flip-up" lights). Talk about embarrassing.
- It aggravates me beyond belief when people park in the fire line and get out of their car to run into the store. For crying out loud, people, park your car like the rest of us!
- I eat chocolate for breakfast on a regular basis.
- I dislike anything that taste like coffee.
- I secretly want to be a "martha stewart", but I have a long ways to go.
- My junior year in high school I was the MVP for our girl's basketball team. I know...who knew I could play sports once upon a time. Eat your heart out Martha Stewart!
- I "covet" time with JUST my husband.
- When I was in middle school, I once ran out of a classroom and had a teacher chase me all the way around the building.
- At weddings, my sister-in-law and I share a piece of cake because she likes the icing and I like the cake.
- One of my dream jobs is to be a sleep consultant. I would love to help new moms as they try to get their babies to sleep through the night. I really think I would be good at this!
- Babywise is what I call my "Baby Bible". My friend actually calls me the babywise nazi! I couldn't have made it through the early months without it!
- My husband and I love reality TV...most of the time.
- I love to spend money...any body's money. I don't even have to be buying for myself. In fact, I'd rather spend other people's money because then my husband won't ask me about it.
- My favorite movies are The Sound of Music, Father of the Bride (Part 1 and 2), My Best Friends Wedding, Sweet Home Alabama...just to name of few.
- The last time I went to the movies was probably in February 2005. Now you must admit, that's pretty funny! We saw "the wedding date" or something like that. The movie with Debra Messing where she hires someone to be her date and then they fall in "love"!
- Roller coasters use to scare the daylights out of me. Now I'll ride almost any ride you put me on.
- I won't swim in the ocean because I'm scared of jellyfish.
- When I was young, I use to sing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". Only I would sing "walking in a window one day" because I thought that's what they were saying. Yes, I was a little confused.
- My all time favorite restaurant is Ruth's Chris. And no, I don't get to go very much.
- Whenever we plan a vacation, we instantly start thinking of all the food we'd like to eat. It's as if we center our vacation around restaurants.
- Being late is a pet peeve of mine. Although I often stay in bed too long and end up being late. Especially if I'm going somewhere with my husband.
- When I was in sixth grade, I had a poodle perm. You just can't imagine how bad it was. Really, really bad!
- Because the Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies, I can recite almost the entire movie by heart. Trust me, you don't want to watch it with me . I'm quite annoying.
- I'm addicted to blogging...oh, wait, you probably already knew that!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Things that make you go...hmm!
Following in the footsteps of my blogger friends, I decided to make a list of 25 things about me. So, with no further ado:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so proud of you for getting this up there!
Okay, #1 is freaking me out because Dave HAS TO drink OJ when I make chocolate chip cookies!!! He LOVES chocolate and OJ... how weird!!!
Why did you run out of the classroom?? And why haven't you been to a movie in 3 years??? And where is Sean Hannity on this list? How could you diss him like that??!
I like your list! But I have so many questions!...
sean would be on my husbands list.
now, i like dave even more. he's the only other person i know that drinks oj with chocolate.
i ran out of the classroom because my dad had brought me socks for PE, but they were my nephews socks and wouldn't fit me. i was a little psycho about not being prepared for class.
i don't know why we haven't been to the movies.
these list bring up lots of questions don't they. it's so fun!
Finally I can get on your blog again. For some reason, my lap top will not let me on your blog and my desk top will. Anyway....
I do not think I will be drinking OJ with CC Cookies. But, I did have a glass of OJ about an hour ago, AND I just finished making some home made CC Cookies.
I agree with you on the baby sleeping thing. I never did Baby Wise with my babies, but I had them sleeping appropriately for their age.
I also hate being late. If I am ever late it is my husbands fault. I likes to arrive somewhere right in the nick of time or just a minute or two late. It drives me nuts.
We do the same "Food" thing when we go somewhere on vaca--actually my whole family does. For being one of five girls, we like to eat!
And lastly, girl, go to a movie!
Hey, I had the poodle perm too. I had those bangs that go all around your face, and they were permed. Chocolate and orange juice? That sounds really good actually, I'll have to try it sometime.
okay, #9 made me laugh because i vividly remember that day!! :)
and I think you would be a great sleep consultant for new moms...I really appreciated your help!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I've seen you comment on other blogs so tell me how you know the Reber girls...I think that's the connection because I see Denise's comment - right?
When were you at Bob Jones? It sounds like you were smart enough to only stay for a short time. :)
By the looks of your list we have a lot in common, but the not liking coffee thing is almost blasphemy...especially since you love chocolate so much. Ain't nothin' better than chocolate and coffee!
My Baby Wise book was my Bible for several months. It definitely worked for my child and he has always been an awesome sleeper. BUT, I know it can be controversial so I won't talk too much about it. HA
I laughed about the planning your vacation around food...so true, so true!
Post a Comment